GZYF Pair 12.5″ 320MM Motorcycle Rear Shock Absorbers Suspension Universal Fits Dirt bike Gokart ATV Quad, Chrome and Black
- Universal fits most 90cc 110cc 125cc 150cc Dirt bike, Gokart, ATV and Quad with 320mm eye to eye distance.
- Shock strength can be adjusted by springs. Best choice for replacement, style upgrading or bike modification.
- Shock Absorber bottom/ends type: Round End
- Eye Diameter(Bushing):12mm; Eye thickness : 21.00mm; Spring thickness: About 7.10mm
- No instruction included, professional installation recommended.
I installed these on my 1973 Honda CL100. They were a perfect replacement for the original worn out rear shocks. I did a video of the install. Search YouTube for “Replacing Rear Shocks on Vintage Honda CL100”. In short, these were easy to install, especially if you can suspend the back of the bike off the ground. They are quite firm, but then anything would feel firm compared to shocks that are nearly 40 years old. Great upgrade. I am pleased.
Black Shocks – Eye To Eye – 320mm (12.5″) – Compatible with Honda CB100K CL100K CL100S CB125S CL125S
- Black eye to eye shocks. Fits a wide range of smaller motorcycles.
- Sold as a pair.
- NOTE: Measure your existing shocks to ensure fitment before purchase.
- Check Fitment List & Dimensions Below
This isn’t my first purchase from 4into1. I’ve bought many items from them for Honda CB 200, 350, 360, and now CT 90 parts. They sell quality products at an affordable price and will return/refund if you’re unsatisfied. These rear shocks were not listed as a direct replacement for a Honda CT90, but a little online research led me to believe they’d probably work. As expected, all I had to do was remove the upper inner metal bushings and they went right in.
Motorcycle Shocks,POSSBAY Pair Shock Absorber Rear Suspension Air 380mm 390mm 15″ with Clevis End
- The shock absorber can damp shock promptly in the clumpiest road to improve security and make you feel more comfortable.
- The cylinder is full of air not nitrogen. And you can use nitrogen according to what you need.
- Operation of the coil over springs and air cylinder is helpful to reduce the shock.
- Length of the shock absorber can be compatible for within 10mm more than its own length, such as 380mm fits for motorcycle between 370mm and 380mm
- Ship from US,Please install by professional technicians. Any problems, we will solve for you through our communication.
Excellent service, reasonable price, and fast delivery. I installed these shocks on my 2008 24,000 miles chinese scooter (which still runs by the grace of God and plenty of DIY maintenance). These are generic chinese shocks to be used on different aplications .The shocks come with no installation or adjustment intructions. You may have to surf the web to find instructions for your specific vehicle. After installation a friend of mine checked the N2 pressure. The pressure was low and different between both shocks. My friend charged both of them to 75 PSI as an initial adjustment. My wife and I combined weight is around 365 LBS. We took our scooter for a 10 miles ride and the handling and going over rough roads is much better. The original shocks were 13 inches long and very bouncie. I had to slow down quite a bit. I ordered the 15 inches long. The scooter is two inches higher off the ground. We don’t have to worry about bottom out over speed bumps or slow down to a snail’s pace on rough roads. These shocks work excellent so far on my chinese scooter for doing errands, go to the movie theater, or easy riding around town. However, I don’t recommend them for racing, off road competition, heavy bikes, or heavy duty aplications.
Progressive Suspension 444-4020B Black 13″ Heavy Duty Big Mile Riders Rear Suspension Shock
- Frequency Sensing Technology (FST), allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Deflective disc valve
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
- Progressive rate spring
- Heavy duty spring rate and chrome finish
We had some warm December weather here in Connecticut, so I decided to install the 444-4020B progressive shocks on my 2009 Ultra Classic, what a difference over the stock rear air shocks. Bumps that used to rattle my teeth are now barely noticeable, I can’t even feel the cracks in the road that were very noticeable with the stock shocks. I used to get some wheel hop when going around a rough corner, now the rear tire feels glued to the road. I have over 700000 miles on motorcycles and 175000 are on Harleys. This is an upgrade I should have done years ago. Installation was easy and took a little less than an hour. Owning a motorcycle lift is extremely helpful. Instructions were good but not perfect. Given some of the reviews, I expected the ride to be a bit stiff especially with the heavy duty springs, for me that was not the case. Just a fairly quick adjustment for the sag and it looks like I hit everything right. I’m 6’6″ and around 275 lbs and these are just about perfect
Progressive Suspension 412-4008B Black 13″ Standard Replacement Rear Suspension Shock
- Steel double wall damper with multistage velocity sensitive damping
- 5 Position cam style preload adjuster
- High pressure gas charged for consistent damping performance
- Standard progressive rate spring in black finish
- The 412 Series proven, durable design means they will be an improvement to your motorcycle’s suspension performance
These look great and replaced my OEM shocks with no issues. 220lb rider on an 87 FXLR with no luggage and the lowest setting works perfect. Most importantly, feel and handling has greatly improved. It has a nice stiff feel to it without feeling too rough. Handling under hard acceleration has improved with no more movement of the rear tire and what feels like better power to the ground. I use Progressive Suspension parts in all my bikes and find it to be a great improvement over stock without breaking the bank.
Liquor for Motorcycle Replacement Black Round Ends Universal After Market Fit for Scooter ATV Go Kart Quad Dirt Sport Bikes 12.5 inch 320mm Gas Air Shock Absorbers Suspension
- Eye Diameter: 10mm or 12mm
- Material: Steel,Aluminum
- Package includes 1 Pair Motorcycle Shock absorber
- Different Colors Different Size. Welcome to Customize.
First, I want to say these seem like quality shocks, not Chinese junk, even though they probably are made in China. I can’t use them because the spring outside diameter is too large and hits the frame (see pics). Shame. The crappy stock shocks I was trying to replace are…, crappy stock shocks. I’ll keep searching I guess.